WTF???!!!!

tell u wat
i hv been studied in this college for 1 n half year edi
not yet kena any complain or warning from the college
if compare to secondary skul
1st week kena jumpa HEM edi lo....xD

but today....haih....
reach college earlier for discussing the MA tutorial
when i go in the library hor
the guard outside the entrance there block me oh
then she said........

"dik... ID....sini tak boleh pakai seluar pendek dan slipper punya"
" ID awak kena tahan"
"esok pergi SAD ambil balik"

WTF??!!!
then she gave me a temporary ID woh....
walaueh.....wat to do...haih
go back hostel changed back n ''tebus'' back my ID lo.....=.=''

u know hor....
the temporary ID there wrote what ah....


PAS PENGESAHAN I.D
I.D DITAHAN KERANA LANGAR DISIPLIN/PERATURAN KOLEJ
JENIS KESALAHAN = SLIPPER
NAMA = FONG MAN CHUN


LOL.....really speechless....=.=''




reallu UGZKLD


p/s....stay safe, dont try this....xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment