Birthday~~~

My fren who having bday on June


2nd June
Vincent Chow
2nd person which i know since my 1st day in this college
my class-rep who r the connection between lecturer n student
the one who introduce HardGay to us.....woooooooooooooooooooooo

3rd June
June Lim
vincent's 'ahem'....xD
leader of that 4-girl-gang
the one who know damn lot things about japanese

4th June
Elina Gan
my primary n secondary schoolmate
the girl who keep on 'bully' me since form 1....T.T
a Doremon which does not hv any tools

11th June
Victor Chew
a gaylou who really 'don-wan-face'
the beloved for jon
a solou who run out from DBU
Zackry Lee
a guy from DBU
my swiming teacher
produce sounds pollution when he laugh

20th June
Andy Heng
one of my brother in TARC
the only person who taller than me
creator of Rise Of Angelix

26th June
Siew Wei
my primary and secondary schoolmate
a girl who really like to talk
a girl who really looks like korean star

30th June
Kwan Kit
one of my brother in TARC
a guy who pro on gaming
my teacher for dota




0 comments:

Post a Comment