Swee Ann VS Vinnie VS Johnny ????

1st of all.....thx for miow for giving me tis opportunity to catch the prove....their photo....haha....
so....swee ann....not my fault.....is moiw....he ajak me to take photo 1......
so....as a reporter.....i hv to tell the public about the latest news.....wif prove......paiseh ah...

in my last few post.....i hv talk about swee ann wif vinnie.....n miow last last post oso got talk about she wif few guys....included...vinnie, johnny, biiang, songher, ect.......
(ect = still got somemore)

erm...dunno wat to say la....u all interprate urself la.....but hor.....i know my future edi.....sure kena marah by swee ann 1......but....as a reporter...tats my jobs.....sry for the unexplained reasons.....sry for her boyfrenz(if she has)....

JUST FOR FUN.....BE HAPPY.....XD....





Smile Always...


0 comments:

Post a Comment