Driving Test

yeah.....i passed my driving test edi......haha.....im waiting for tis moment for 2 year leh.....
erm...don think others.....im no time to learn....not failed for many times.....ok??

actually hor....i passed my undang on dec 2007.....after spm.....49/50....ok???
after that came to tarc studied....then no time to continued liao......
til may 2008....went for amali....n learn drive for 2 hour only...swt....

but now.....i take my 2 week on the 3rd sem holiday for learning driving....haha....
then take the test on monday......16/3/2009.....

reach the MSDC(malacca safety driving centre) about 0800.....then take number....my lucky num is 25....haha...it makes me passed....then wait til 1100....test for on-the-road.....i got 18/20....haha...
then wait again til 1200.....test for the internal 1.....passed all juga.....

so now...waiting for my uncle to help me to do my licence P.....i can drive.....SOON........

0 comments:

Post a Comment