EYE ON MALAYSIA Reached Malacca

Last 2 week when i go back malacca....dunno what wind blow my father(不懂我爸吹什么风).....he suddenly carry us go near the beach there oh....for u ppl sure think that d beach is beautiful la romantic la.....but for me la....the beach at malacca there...haih...nothing to see...kosong je.....i prefer malacca's river lo..tats clean n romantic....hehe....

so hor....when my father drive d car near d beach hor....haih...nothing there what...go there for what...waste time je.......but my father call me be patient woh....he say tat is something special for malacca lo.....what to do.....he win lo......
then hor ....when d car near d beach....i saw something familiar leh.....a giant circle ring with lots of container hanging on it.....
OMG.....tats the eye on malaysia from titiwangsa leh....why appear at here leh.....then my father told me tat the malacca government buy the 'ring' liao....they say is to attract more ppl woh.....malacca government so rich meh....i don think so....
BTW...it still under construction....n...here is some picture la...hehe....



0 comments:

Post a Comment