IM BACK !!!!

jz reach hostel.....helping my roommate clean up the room.....tell u all a story hor....something happend among tis few days n the journey fr malacca to KL......xP

i suddenly received a sms on tuesday.....about a girl who said is my junior in SMKTT.....name Jowen....wan my msn....bcus she oso study at TARC may intake.....A level....ok lo....mah gv lo.....

but i really really cant remember her name leh (=.='') ......so i asked her to told me more about her lo....then she said..."that time during Form1 n Form2, im the pengawas tat jaga ur blok, u n the chow yin tzhong always bully me 1 ah"........LOL......(=.='')..... i hv bullied so many ppl.....include her ketua pengawas.......hw can i still remember their face woh....xD

so as a 'senior'.....mah help her what ever she need lo.....(by that time i still cant remember her face)....xP......asked her where she get my hp munber....she said is from Ms Chuang.....walaueh....when did Ms Chuang hv my number de (=.='')..... keep on sms wif her tis few days without knowing who is her.....walaueh....keng...

then she asked me whether can i accompany her go back KL onot...so that she know the ways back.....ok lo....no prob mah....she bought the ticket as she went back fr KL to malacca on friday.....(the way she went back oso i teach de lo)...lol.....

the ticket is on 1.30pm....so meet at Malacca Sentral lo.....i reach there 1st...then i sms her a stupid thing...."hey, u come n find me ah, i really cant remember u ah".....lol.... is this will hurt a girl's heart ah.....LOL.....

then she suddenly appear infront of me.....n by that time i only recognize her.....walaueh....(=.='')..... so went back KL wif her lo.....she oso stay at hostel mah......haih....

start my new semester 2moro.....after 1 month of doing nothing at home.....really cant tahan lo....next time wanna find some jod during holiday....xD

ok la....wan go dapao my dinner liao....see u all 2moro....wakaka.....IM BACK....







p/s.. i wan watch F1.....tonight...monaco......but i hv no TV here...T.T

0 comments:

Post a Comment